Alcohol Allergies


Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/adiffere/public_html/allergyreliefexpert.com/wp-content/plugins/optin-form-adder-lib/include/optin-form-adder.cls.php on line 120

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/adiffere/public_html/allergyreliefexpert.com/wp-content/plugins/optin-form-adder-lib/include/optin-form-adder.cls.php on line 120

beer allergiesMany people need a drink to get through the day, because they are addicted to the ingredients of an alcoholic drink. Therefore, it seems that alcoholism and food are closely related to addiction, if not identical.

Researchers at the Deaconess Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri, have recently conducted intensive research on alcoholism and its possible causes. There was evidence to justify the belief that alcoholism is, in fact, an allergy food. His research showed that alcoholics are twice as susceptible to allergies to foods that are non-drinkers. Alcoholics were found are addicted to different elements within the drink, rather than alcohol itself.

Alcoholic beverages are made by the fermentation of sugars derived of cereal starches and vegetables. For example, beer contains barley and hops, whiskey, barley malt, vodka, potatoes, barley or rye, wine, grapes, and so on. All alcoholic beverages contain yeast, another common allergen.

The presence of alcohol in the system acts as a catalyst for the absorption materials in the intestinal tract. As the alcohol is absorbed, it is required along with food particles from which the alcoholic beverage made in particular. Moreover, because the catalytic effect of alcohol, accelerated uptake of any drug or food eaten with alcohol, also occurs.

The ingredients that make an alcoholic drink can cause a form of addiction of food allergy, which, because of the influence of alcohol, is even more acute without alcohol food allergies. As a result, a person with this problem becomes a compulsive drinker, or grossly inaccurate use of that word – ‘alcoholic’.

The chemical effect of alcohol causes compulsive drinkers experience withdrawal symptoms that are even more intense than other food allergies. The drinker addicts, in despair, reaches another drink to seek relief and thus perpetuates an endless cycle of ingestion and withdrawal. Dr. Mandell writes about addiction alcohol as a food allergy.

“Alcoholics may feel they are taking to combat a state of anxiety or depression of mind due to some emotional problems – and no doubt a drink makes them feel better fast – but in reality, are suffering from addiction form of food allergy, and anxiety and depression nervous system are allergic reactions to food residues of raw materials, of the alcoholic beverage.

As in most related with food allergies, there is an addictive process that requires more frequent large doses to control withdrawal symptoms and briefly to regain a sense welfare. This is particularly true with the compulsive drinker, which is locked in a cycle of relief and withdrawal symptoms, followed by recurrent symptoms, which is only relieved with more alcohol. It is only when this endless cycle is permanently broken the victim could regain good health. After that, abstinence is usually the only answer, even if the allergy is to grains and the person who has been a beer drinker, then a change to a non-grain based on wine, as wine, can solve the problem. However, this should only occur after a period of total abstinence for at least six months to allow the immune system overloaded system to regain full function.

People who are dependent on alcohol often have a serious problem of childhood masked allergy. Along his childhood and teens in the afternoon, which were never well – suffering from various diseases recurring fatigue and terrible attacks of depression that go with insidious condition. Then, with his first sip of beer or spirits, they feel much better. Others may have an initial negative reaction, followed by a sensation beneficial. The result in both cases is that the individual forms a firm bond with the alcoholic beverage and subsequently incorporated into their daily lives. Start a spiral downward, which can last many years before the person reaches a stage where the alcohol is no longer relieve the symptoms no matter how much is consumed.

Most alcoholic beverages other than wine is cereal based, with wheat being an important ingredient. Therefore, a close relationship appears to exist between a person the taste for foods such as bread, cakes and cookies, and the need to drink beer in excessive quantities.

About the Author:
Daniel Struinburg is an volunteer counselor for a Alcoholics Anonymous in St. Louis, Missouri.

Alcoholics Anonymous – Historical Retrospective

FREE from our sponsor!

The Sick House Center 10-Part Email Course

Discover proven methods to eliminating ALLERGIES, ASTHMA, MOLD and INDOOR POLLUTANTS from your home.

Enter your first name and email address in the form below and they will send your first lesson right away.

First Name:
Email:
 

**Double-check your email for accuracy to ensure you receive your free email course.

Privacy Assured:
Your email address is never shared with anyone!

NO OBLIGATION . . . NO SPAM . . . NO PROBLEMS!

Powered by Optin Form Adder

Alcohol Allergy


Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/adiffere/public_html/allergyreliefexpert.com/wp-content/plugins/optin-form-adder-lib/include/optin-form-adder.cls.php on line 120

alcohol-allergyIf you are really allergic to alcohol, it suggests that more often than not, the other ingredients that cause allergic reaction such as yeast and sulfur dioxide are the culprits.

We do not know how people can suffer from allergies to alcohol products because many of the usual symptoms associated with alcohol consumption also associated with an allergic reaction. Reddening of the skin of the face and neck, itchy eyes and nose, hives, loss of motor functions, vomiting, and eczema are the typical reactions of the contents of wine and beer and also symptoms of allergic reactions to alcohol.

Some people in Asia experience descent unusual flushing reaction after ingestion of alcohol. This is believed to be caused by a genetic disorder. The body can not metabolize alcohol correctly. It has been suggested that anyone who experiences a flushing reaction after drinking alcohol may be at risk for esophageal cancer, disease liver, alcohol and related conditions.

Sulfur dioxide is added to wine since Roman times. It inhibits yeast growth, preventing the wine becomes wine vinegar thus giving a longer life. Sulfur dioxide also helps to give the old wine of its many different flavors. There is limits on the quantity of sulfur dioxide winemakers are permitted to add. Wines with more than 25 parts per million of sulfur dioxide should be included in the wine label.

Allergies to yeast found in wine and beer, although rare, can cause an allergic reaction and usually manifests as hives.

Red wine contains more histamine from white wines. Taking antihistamines before drinking wine can help reduce the allergic effects of histamines. Fruit wines contain low levels of histamine in wine grapes.

Always consult your physician before using this information.

About the Author: Dr Vincent Crump, of the Allergy Clinic Auckland, UK

Rose Wine Reaction